Every agency has that slide in their credentials deck which shows the logos of all the clients in their stable – and the Brand Factor team has had to find space for a few more over the past six months. The six new brands on the our client list in the past six months represent a wide range of categories, from FMCG to education and data analytics.
Our recent client wins include:
- Thokoman peanut butter – shopper, promotions and activations
- Goody Life (a new brand in South Africa, from the Goody stable, which owns the Thokoman brand) – design, shopper and social media
- Renew hair colour – promotions, including shopper and activation
- Ola pads – 360 degree marketing solutions to bring this new brand to the South African market
- Inteleqt data analytics – another though-the-line client we recently started working with on everything from brand positioning and CI, through to lead generation, social media and content development.
- Bounty Brands – Social Media for their Goldenmarc and 02
Brand Factor has also been working with South African founders and German investors to come up with a through-the-line plan for a completely new online education brand which will be launched in 2020. We can’t share the brand with you just yet because it’s still under wraps, but you will definitely know all about it when it does launch.
Brand Factor is a boutique through-the-line marketing and advertising agency offering solutions for a range of client needs. We bring extensive experience and the best skills in the business together with low overheads to give clients smart, affordable advertising and marketing solutions. Whether you need a brand strategy, design, advertising, shopper marketing, promotions or social media support, we can handle it all for you.
Why not visit the Brand Factor team – headed by founding direct Candice Dixon – at our new garden offices in Douglasdale? You can enjoy a G&T in our boardroom looking onto a sparkling blue pool (if that’s your thing!) and we’ll put our heads together to come up with a plan for you. To find out more mail firstname.lastname@example.org